I’ve always been such a summer lover but over the last few years Autumn has started to become my favorite season, Pumpkin Spice everything, berry lips, and warm jumpers. I am very excited for the months ahead especially the run up to Christmas ( Can I mention that yet?) and looking forward to getting through our list of things we want to do between now and the end of the year. I will most likely add to this list over the next few weeks.
- Head to a pumpkin patch and pick our own pumpkins
- Carve our pumpkins
- Bake a pumpkin pie
- Watch Fireworks
- Drink Mulled Wine
- Go to a Christmas Market
- Go on a nature walk and kick through fallen leaves
- Make some Christmas themed cookies
- Do Elf on the Shelf for Ailsa
- Sit by a fire drinking hot chocolates
- Have a date night with James
- Watch a new Christmas movie each day in December
- Have breakfast with Santa
What’s on your bucket list for the next few months.