I love to eat healthy and make sure Ailsa is eating healthy too but it isn’t always easy to stand around and cook when you have a toddler climbing up your legs or trying to pull you through to play. To help us to eat healthy I have my go to meals that are quick, easy and healthy that I can whip up for breakfast or lunch.
- Made with whole milk or a tin of Coconut milk
- Fruit toppings such as Banana, Strawberry and Blueberry
I like to buy 50/50 bread and add healthy toppings.
- Avocado on it’s own or with a sliced boiled egg.
- peanut Butter with banana
- Cream cheese and ham
Soreen Toast Me’s
We love Soreen and the new Toast Me’s are a perfect for breakfast or a quick lunch. Similar to a teacake the Toast me can be topped with lots of yummy things.
- Nut Butter
- Jam ( I like to make my own healthy Chia seed Jam)
- scrambled with lots of yummy veggies ( Peppers, onions, garlic)
- Omelette- a great way to get veggies into little ones
- Pesto and Broccoli
- Tuna, Greek Yogurt and Sweetcorn
- Tomato, fresh basil and mozzarella
- Blended Avocado with fresh herbs
*We were sent Soreen Toast Me’s to try and include in this blog post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.