· Start my own business
– Something I have been working on a little bit already but need to work all the particulars fingers crossed I am properly up and running by the middle of the year.
· Get back into working out and eating healthily
– I was so good for a while and in 2016 lost 2 and a half stone and although I have kept the weight off I still need to tone up and be more mindful of what I eat.
· Work out a cleaning schedule that works and stick to it
– I really struggle with working out what needs to be done every day so I need to make a plan and stick to it. I will most definitely be looking to Pinterest for help.
· Plan our weeks so that we achieve a better work life balance.
– With blogging I spend a lot of time on social media and I need to work out what I need/want to do when and put my phone down at other times and really only try to be on it when Ailsa is sleeping or spending time with her dad.
· Work on blogging and vlogging – stick to a schedule and plan in advance
– I really want to plan and write my content as far in advance as I can and also stick to my schedule as much as I can.
· Be more present in daily life
– Along with putting my phone down I want to make sure I am really there at all times when I am spending time with my family. I struggle with trying to do a million things at once so I need to be more mindful of what I am doing
· Learn to use my new camera properly and take a photography course
– I just recently got an Olympus Pen E-PL7 and I am in love! But I really want to learn how to use it properly and take a photography course at some point this year.